SSB SI ASI Syllabus 2017
All competitor who thinks that I cannot crack The Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable Posts Written Examination they all of you can check/ download SSB SI ASI Syllabus 2017 by the Sashastra Seema Bal Department website which is www.ssbrectt.gov.in. Some days before SSB SI ASI Recruitment 2017 was published to collect very brilliant applicants for Assistant Teacher Post in-spite of this, lots of interested applicants had applied for SSB SI ASI Recruitment. So to get the SSB SI ASI Syllabus 2017 involved contestant in the SSB SI ASI Recruitment checks it right now. Mostly Sashastra Seema Bal Department is produced employment occasion on large scale. In this Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable Written Examination, numerous subjects include which include by Examination Committee to make hard and important Exam.
Before achieve the SSB SI ASI Syllabus 2017 every interested contender keep in mind that also prepare for Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable Exam through it. The Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable Posts Exam is really effortless as per the previous examination. The Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable posts are worked in Sashastra Seema Bal Department that posts large up by able aspirants. In this Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in SSB SI ASI Recruitment may know lots of things if they will use the Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable Exam Syllabus rules.
To get break in the Sashastra Seema Bal Department as a Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable Posts can utilize the Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable Written Exam Syllabus. If aspirants don’t know full information about it please check some details about SSB SI ASI Syllabus 2017 we heard a notification regarding 872 Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable Posts which were dispatched by Sashastra Seema Bal Department. Whole participants please remind that after publishes Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable Posts Syllabus.
SSB SI ASI Syllabus 2017 Mini Overview:
Name of the Organization: – Sashastra Seema Bal Department
Total Posts: – 872 Openings
Post Name: – Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable Posts
Selection Mode: – Written Exam and Interview
Job Location: – India
Exam Date: – Declare Soon
Official Website: – www.ssb.nic.in/ www.ssbrectt.gov.in
SSB SI ASI Syllabus 2017 Max Overview:
SSB SI ASI Posts Exam Pattern 2017
|Sr. No||Exam Type||Papers||Subject Name||No. of Question||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||1||General Knowledge||100||100||2 hours|
|3.||General English as well as Hindi|
|5.||2||Technical Subject||100||100||2 hours|
SSB SI ASI Syllabus 2017
SSB SI ASI Syllabus for General Knowledge
- India and its Adjacent Countries.
- Indian Geography.
- Current Affairs – National as well as International.
- Also, Scientific Progress/Development.
- Indian History as well as Indian Languages.
- National/International Awards.
- Also, Currency.
- Besides, Sports-Athlete, etc.,
SSB ASI Syllabus for Numerical Aptitude
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fraction.
- Also, Simplification.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- HCF as well as LCM.
- Profit & Loss.
- Also, Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
- Also, Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Use of Table as well as Graph.
SSB SI Syllabus for General English & Hindi
- Word Knowledge.
- Also, Letter Writing.
- Antonyms as well as Synonyms.
- Use of Words.
- One-Word Substitutions.
- Also, Idioms Phrases
- Sentence Correction, etc.,
SSB Asst Sub Inspector Syllabus for Test of Reasoning
- Also, Similarities.
- Problem Solving.
- Space visualization.
- Analysis as well as Judgment.
- Also, Discrimination.
- Visual memory.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Also, Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Verbal & Figure Classification, etc.,
SSB Sub Inspector Syllabus – Electronics & Telecommunication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement, besides Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical as well as Electronic Measurements.
- Also, Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Signals, Systems, besides Communications.
SSB ASI SI Syllabus – Physics
- Laws of motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Also, Gravitation.
- Kinetic theory.
- Units and measurements.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Also, Nuclei.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Also, Current electricity.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Alternating current.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Also, Communication systems.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Also, Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Wave optics.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Physical world.
- Besides, Oscillations.
- Motion in a plane.
SSB Head Constable Syllabus – Chemistry
- The s – block elements.
- Also, Solutions.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry
- Also, Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Also, Thermodynamics.
- Surface chemistry.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Atomic structure.
- Solid state.
- Also, Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Electrochemistry as well as chemical kinetics.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Also, Stoichiometry.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Besides, P-block elements.
SSB Assistant Sub Inspector Syllabus – Mathematics
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Also, Square & Square Root.
- Algebraic expressions.
- Plane figures.
- Also, Ratio and Proportion.
- Also, Area of Plane Figures.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- Lines as well as Angles.
- Also, Graph.
- The language of Mathematics.
- Remedial Teaching.
- Community Mathematics.
- Also, Evaluation.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
- Besides, Problems of Teaching.